Rail Signalling Installation Services
SigTech Rail are an industry leading railway contractor for signalling installation, maintenance, ancillary support and testing. Being a trusted rail engineering contractor, our teams work right across the UK providing professional competent and first class signalling and project management services. No project is too big, too small, or too complex for our engineers to undertake.
Our team of Signalling Engineers ensure that every project we undertake is compliantly managed in-line with Network Rail standards and UK Legislation. Our signalling projects are delivered on time & to budget, whilst also balancing the costs of performance, innovation, and safety. Safety always being at the forefront of everything that we do.
We offer professional turn-key project solutions for railway signalling works, planning, design, resourcing, installation, maintenance and testing services. We are also verified and audited by RISQS, and a certified member of CIRAS whilst also holding ISO9001 accreditation.
Our specific expertise covers signalling management, installation, testing and commissioning, SWTH, SMTH & G110 testing. We also cover the construction and refurbishment of all types of trackside cable routes, alongside the supply, installation, test and bringing into service any signalling and telecoms cables.
Our Core Signalling Competencies
- T-xx Walkout Surveys
- Installation of trackside equipment, cabinets & other structures
- AWS, TPWS, Axle Counters, Balise, Treadles
- Switch and crossings
- Locations & REB internal wiring works
- Heritage signalling equipment – semaphore signalling & block circuitry
- G110 Testing & Author / Checker
- Faulting & Maintenance
- S&C Delap Surveys and Refurbs
- Plain Line & S&C Renewals
- Signalling Support for P-Way & Civil Works
- Grip 5-8 – Signalling Design & Build
Why Choose SigTech Rail?
- We are RISQS audited & verified.
- We are member of CIRAS.
- We are members of RIA and the Rail Alliance.
- We hold ISO 9001 & are accredited to Construction Online (Gold), Builders Profile.
- You’ll be safe in the knowledge that your project will be delivered on time and to budget.
- Our team has decades of expertise and experience that you can call upon.
- A superior quality service delivered by qualified & trusted signalling engineers.
- Value for money signalling services and no more over-priced agency fees.
- A single point of contact with superior knowledge and years of on-track expertise.
- Health & Safety is core to our business delivery and on-track activities.
- You can rely upon us to get the project done, with the minimum of fuss and maximum efficiency.
- Our team of engineers are all competently trained and carry the very latest in signalling, maintenance & testing equipment with them.
Our ethics in delivering project excellence enables us to surpass client expectations whilst delivering all works on time, to budget, efficiently and safely. We are only a phone call away with experts ready to provide a helping hand whilst being technically competent to advise you and your operational team on your next rail signalling job.
So, if you would like SigTech Rail to undertake a signalling project on your behalf, or you just need labour resources to help then call us on 01303 764344
Pete Lindley Managing Director of SigTech Rail & Paul Darlington CEng FIET FIRSE Author of Rail Engineer had the pleasure to meet and discuss the